- Announcing a New Force in Litchfield Area Real Estate
- Litchfield Area Real Estate Values: Did they Rise, Fall or Stay Even the Past Few Years? Click on the link below to find out…you might be surprised!
- A Quick and Easy Tip for Taking Out-of-the-Ordinary Photos
- TURN THE WATER OFF!
- First Snowfall of the Season in Litchfield, CT
- 3 Real Estate Terms Everyone Should Know
- Did Connecticut Real Estate Values Rise or Fall During the Last 12 Months?
Can You Name These Litchfield Images?
Monthly Archives: November 2015
1) Magnificent Geography Rolling hills and north-south running ridgetops offer picturesque pastoral scenes. Drive along many of Litchfield’s streets and you will pass vast open spaces of preserved farmland, often with cows or horses grazing in fields.
What do Arethusa’s Al Tavolo restaurant and Farm Dairy Creamery, Bantam Tileworks, Brierwood Nursery, Sportsmen’s, Bantam Market and the new Mockingbird Kitchen and Bar have in common? They all have chosen Bantam center as their hometown place of business.
This is my first blog post. I’m learning how to insert links, photos and videos. I’m having fun. Best Real Estate Web Site on the Internet