- Announcing a New Force in Litchfield Area Real Estate
- Litchfield Area Real Estate Values: Did they Rise, Fall or Stay Even the Past Few Years? Click on the link below to find out…you might be surprised!
- A Quick and Easy Tip for Taking Out-of-the-Ordinary Photos
- TURN THE WATER OFF!
- First Snowfall of the Season in Litchfield, CT
- 3 Real Estate Terms Everyone Should Know
- Did Connecticut Real Estate Values Rise or Fall During the Last 12 Months?
Can You Name These Litchfield Images?
Category Archives: Bantam
I’m pleased to announce the launch of TeamworX, a joint effort by agents Heather Turri, Bill Cox and me within E. J. Murphy Realty to raise the level of service and personal attention provided to clients. Real estate teams are … Continue reading
So, here we are three quarters of the way through January and we’ve yet to have a plowable snow all winter. Quite surprising for our southern New England location. I feel bad for the
What do Arethusa’s Al Tavolo restaurant and Farm Dairy Creamery, Bantam Tileworks, Brierwood Nursery, Sportsmen’s, Bantam Market and the new Mockingbird Kitchen and Bar have in common? They all have chosen Bantam center as their hometown place of business.