- Announcing a New Force in Litchfield Area Real Estate
- Litchfield Area Real Estate Values: Did they Rise, Fall or Stay Even the Past Few Years? Click on the link below to find out…you might be surprised!
- A Quick and Easy Tip for Taking Out-of-the-Ordinary Photos
- TURN THE WATER OFF!
- First Snowfall of the Season in Litchfield, CT
- 3 Real Estate Terms Everyone Should Know
- Did Connecticut Real Estate Values Rise or Fall During the Last 12 Months?
Can You Name These Litchfield Images?
Author Archives: Dave Luzi
I’m pleased to announce the launch of TeamworX, a joint effort by agents Heather Turri, Bill Cox and me within E. J. Murphy Realty to raise the level of service and personal attention provided to clients. Real estate teams are … Continue reading
Litchfield Area Real Estate Values: Did they Rise, Fall or Stay Even the Past Few Years? Click on the link below to find out…you might be surprised!
Shooting from a low level gives a completely different perspective on a subject. It’s one of the easiest ways to add a distinctive look to your image.
Some useful advice to save you a lot of trouble….and money.
I’m not a fan of winter, but there’s not much prettier than the season’s first snowfall in Litchfield, CT. Tell me what you think.
What happened to real estate values in Connecticut during the past 12 months? The news is somewhat encouraging. At least they aren’t going down!
The 10 Deadliest Garden Plants YIKES! Who new gardening could be so dangerous. Check out the video below from This Old House. You may never want to garden again.
Who hasn’t dreamed about living on the water. Residents of Litchfield County are fortunate to have a number of beautiful lakes and ponds in their backyard.
Current thinking says everyone should buy a house if they can get a mortgage. So if you don’t already own, go out and buy…right? Conventional wisdom says perhaps not.